Saturday, January 19, 2013

Amazing Day

Today I had the most amazing day with the kids. We went to Bella's Birthday party; I totally rocked bowling with lots of gutter balls. 


We finished our day with a retirement party. My friend Claire's husband David Santiago retired from the military after 20 years of service in the Marines and Army. 


Claire planned an amazing retirement party with amazing food, entertainment and dancing. It was really great to be able to simply enjoy the company of great friends, Thanks Denise and Johnny for keeping me company. I do have to say as I saw all of the couples dancing together or father's dancing with their daughter's it did really make me miss my married life. It's hard when you feel like someone is missing. With that said, I do have to say this is the first time in months that I have seen both of my children absolutely carefree and happy. Alexys and Chandler were both amazing on the dance floor, Alexys helped with all of the younger girls while Chandler was having a blast showing off his moves and making sure the younger girls always had someone out there on the dance floor with them. 

 Chandler busting a move.
 Alexys dancing with the younger girls.
A bunch of the kids dancing.

Evenings like this make me a proud and happy mother. David thank you for your 20 years of service. Claire thank you for your friendship and for supporting your husband in protecting our nation. I am so blessed to have such amazing friends and even more amazing children. 

~Everything So Happens For A Reason~

No comments:

Post a Comment